Georgia Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Georgia? Or are you searching for someone born in Georgia? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Georgia state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches From Valdosta to Atlanta and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com. Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records from Georgia, including an original birth certificate, can only do so through a court order. Nonidentifying information can be accessed by adult adoptees via a written request.
Members Currently Searching Within Georgia
41. Tinaearley-lewis :Staccato Peniel Addae Curry was my childs full @ time that the adoption happened in Decatur, Georgia (DeKalb County ..............Last name was changed. His DOB is 09/6/1995.................My name in decatur , Ga court records was Tina Lewis DOB 12/18/1959...........I now live in Columbus ,OHIO....i HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCT........IN Jesus Name ....May we find each other....AMEN!!!
42. Eunicia :I am just at the point of needing to know where I came from. my real mothers name is Connie Chadwick. she was from salt lake city ‚ but came to georgia to have me.
43. Anggreen :Make born or adopted in or around Columbus GA July 19, 1960. Heart problems
44. Schurm12 :My name is Maria‚ I am a female adopted as a very young infant from Atlanta Georgia‚ DeKalb County‚ into a family with one other (unrelated to me) daughter who is 3 years older than I am‚ with 2 parents who are both doctors in Montgomery County‚ Maryland. I was adopted through the Jewish Social Services Agency (which does not mean I am definitely Jewish‚ my adoptive parents are not jewish but it is a well known adoptive agency many people use in this area).I just want to know where I come from and find out who my biological parents are. Please contact me if you think you could be my biological parent.
45. Yulexis42 :I have a Circuit Court No. 2 Case no: 14665 Ad . A Law Office in Baltimore‚ MD took care of the adoption by the name of Goodman Meagher & Enoch. I was told that I was born in Baltimore‚ Maryland‚ but I don’t believe that may be true......I want to say that I was possibly born in Virginia‚ near Brunswick County‚ Lawrenceville‚ Cochran then tranferred to Maryland......while I was in foster care until the adoption was finalized. I really don’t know. I weighed approx 5 lbs 16 oz‚ 19in long. I am bi-racial. I was told my mother worked for the Social Security (or Services) Administration‚ father was a black male in the Media Business. Mother is from the Mid-West. Not sure about my father. My mom kept me for 2 months before giving me to Social Services or Foster Care...not sure which one. Momma‚ if you are out there and you are reading this‚ please respond to me. I’m not upset at all‚ I love you and my whole family. I just want to be able to meet you‚ hug you‚ hold you in my arms momma and tell you that I’m here...I understand you had a hard decision to make and I’m not mad or upset with you at all‚ my heart is heavy for you momma and I want to be there for you. Together‚ we can fill that gap. I love you momma and not a day has gone by that I have not loved you or thought about you. I feel you in my heart and in my spirit and I know you are thinking about me too. (Please‚ if anyone knows who she is or where she is‚ please help me. I was told that she had named me ’Casey’. I’m not sure how true it all is‚ but if anyone at all knows her‚ or any family members‚ please contact me.
46. Yulexis42 :I’m going to try this‚ I have very little information‚ but I am searching for my granddaughter that I didn’t know I had. She was born in MACON‚ GEORGIA sometime between the year 2000-present. I don’t know her birthdate. I want to say her name was ’Anayia’ or close to it‚ but she is my son’s daughter-whom I want to have a relationship with‚ I was told she looks just like me‚ hair and all. I want to say she may be about 5 or 6 now‚ I don’t know but she was adopted to a family in Tennessee. If ANY ONE has ANY information regarding this‚ please let me know. I really want to find my grandbaby....the parents were young at the time when she was born‚ I could have taken her and raised her myself....my heart is heavy. Can someone please help? Thank you so much.
47. Trob4307 :Looking for my daughter she should be 18 or 19 now‚ bi-racial. At birth her name was Hope Christina Hall‚ born in Lawrenceville‚ Ga 30043 to Christy Hall and Terrence Rasean Robinson... the birth father is looking for her.
48. ChrisLopes :Well ‚ my fathers name is Eddie Robert Lopes‚ im currently still liveing in Suwanee Ga.
49. Bboutwell :I was adopted in Tucker Georgia. I desperately want to find my mother.
50. Karen1954 :Searching for female or male born on or around aug. 6‚ 1970 in Quitman Georgia at the hospital. Please contact me.
Customer service on here is second to none!