Cleveland Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com connects adoptees with their loved ones in Cleveland, England. We are a country-wide adoption reunion registry for England and the largest adoption registry in the world. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Cleveland, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Cleveland are even better. Try Adopted.com now.
Members Currently Searching Within Cleveland
1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
6. Wingy7394 :I am looking for my brother. Birth name is Allan Richard Coltman son of Angela Coltman. Angela was very young when Allan was born. Ive spent many years trying to find Allan. I have Allans birth certificate and know he was born in middlesbrough. If you think you might be Allan or know Allan please make contact.
Customer service on here is second to none!