California Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in California? Or are you searching for someone born in California? Adopted.com is proud to offer a California state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From San Diego to Sacramento and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adoptees born in California only have access to their amended birth certificate, as California state adoption records have been sealed since 1935. Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records from California, including an original birth certificate, can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within California
51. Gary215ts2002 :My father’s name was Aloysius Martin Burchner‚ stationed at Mare Island Naval Base. He was an Army engineer and manned Barage ballons. I’m searching my birth mother.
52. Rosieornelas :I have tried so hard to locate my daughter Leanna Marie Ornelas-Crider for a bit over three years now. Leanna Marie was born July-5-1989 at Methodist Hospital in Sacramento California. She has been so heavy in my thoughts and I need to find her soon as possible. Baby girl I miss you so very much and I love you and need you in my life. Ever sence we last had talked on the phone years ago‚ I have felt so helpless and powerless in my attempts to locate you. I have been only exsisting and not living. I love you so much. so if there is anyone out there whom may know my baby girl Leanna Marie ‚ Please let her know that her mommy is searching for her and I wish to be reunited and start a life together. Please Help me find my Leanna Marie. Thank You . Leanna I LOVE YOU BABY. LOVE MOMMY ORNELAS. P.S. YOU ARE AN AUNTIE‚ YOUR BIG BROTHER RAYMOND HAS A DAUGHTER AGE THREE AND A SON AGE TWO. P.S. I CAN FEEL MY JOY IN EACH WORD i TYPE. LOVE MOMMY. 10-20-08.
53. Bridgette1216 :I was adopted in may of 1969. I was born 12/16/68 in west covina california at queen of the valley hospital. I am the mother of 7 and would very much like to find my birth mother, to thank her and to share with her that i believe her to be one of the bravest people in my life.
54. Shalonster :I am looking for my brother’s birth father. His name is Ricardo or "Ric" or "Rick" Alvarez. Birth mother’s name is Jean Marie O’Sullivan Anderson. My brother’s name is Stephen Gregory Bagnani and was born in San Francisco‚ CA on March 27‚ 1966. If anyone knows of a Ric Alvarez who had a son that was adopted during this time‚ please respond to this posting. I have been looking for Ric Alvarez for quite a while now. I heard he may be a correctional officer or in the FBI or some sort of law enforcement. He is half Mexican and half Cuban decent. I am the daughter of Jean Marie O’Sullivan Anderson‚ my father is James Calvin Anderson (deceased 1984). I grew up in Fresno‚ Ca. please email me if you have any information. Thank you and God Bless....
55. Ladyvalarie :jesse momma is waiting for you‚ karen stopped our visits cause you told her at 10 yr’s old you wanted to live with me‚ don’t be mad at her‚ she is your mother has done a grest job. i will always love her. once she tole me i wasn’t allowed to see you anymore that it was best i respected her. always will respect her. my new last name is valarie ann tombs‚ great grandma died in 03. great uncle nick beck is still in san diego ca same house‚ you can find him by just google his name. i live in joplin mo. you are an uncle now. i love more than life itself‚ you are my first born son i pray to god everday that i find you just wanted to not interfere in anyway in case you were in school. my thoughts‚ feellings‚ are still the same. i still have your picture. great uncle david is in san diego too. i have 16 brothers and sisters for you to get to know. as well as your 2 youngest brother’s. matts in the army going to iraq this x-mas 08. my mother your grandma is in arkansa her name is gloria preston. we are waiting for you. i’m searching for you on the net‚ your last name has changed so i can’t find you. i love you want to see you only if its okay with you. i would love to give you a hug. i can’t make up for that past as mine with your real father‚ well i pray that he found god. if you want to know everything then so be it i will tell you all of it. its very sad‚ he was a bad man i tried to protect you. i love you call me please...... i want to know how many grandbabies i have. yes i know son.... love momma
56. Shamikki :I am looking for my birth parents mother born in 1948 she gave birth to 5 other kids: a girl unknown birth year‚ a boy born in sept of 1966‚ a girl born in august of 1969‚ and twins boy and girl in September of 1972‚ and me a girl born on december 14‚ 1979 in Martin Luther King Hospital‚ Los Angeles‚ CA. If anyone knows anything about this situation please email me. thank you
57. Mongo122 :i am looking for my mother and father my name is joe and i was adopted with my brother tony in the la area in califoria are birth names i think are anthony marciano and joseph marciano thanks
58. Ppzuniga :Im Sydney Marie’s birthmother. I had her at age 15 at San Joaquin General Hospital in French Camp Ca. She was born about 24 weeks extremely premature 2lbs and etc. Im Paula Sophia Zuniga mexican live in Stockton CA Diffilcult pregnancy. My mothers name is Irma Ramirez. We last saw each other at Victory Park in Stockton CA and exchanged broken heart necklauses.
59. Filipinojessika :I was born in Hollywood‚ California on September 7‚ 1988. I want to find my birth mother. All I know is that her name is Ligaya. I really want to know where I came from. My parents have never met her. The only thing I have from her are two blankets that she made for me. If you have any information‚ please contact me.
60. Luna :I am looking for my biological mother‚ Melissa Yvone Pires‚ Please if you’ve seen her contact me.
Customer service on here is second to none!