California Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in California? Or are you searching for someone born in California? Adopted.com is proud to offer a California state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From San Diego to Sacramento and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adoptees born in California only have access to their amended birth certificate, as California state adoption records have been sealed since 1935. Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records from California, including an original birth certificate, can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within California
41. Tmarieayala :I am the biological aunt of birth name Paul Beck Verhoef adopted in Los Angeles‚ California in 1989 adopted parents name is Grabowski.
42. Joyherrillpadilla :Female born 06/26/59 at 8:02 a.m. in Los Angeles CA Adopted through Childrens Home Society at aprox 18 days old seeking birth parent.
43. I8ntrppn :I was born at Foster Memorial in the city of Ventura, CA Ventura Co. at 4:55 p.m. The attending physician’s name is Frank E. Gallison M.D. My birth mother was 16 years old at the time of my birth.
44. Brooke65 :I was born at Booth Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles- (salvation Army). I was adopted through Los Angeles county Adoption Agency. My Birth index numbers say the birth mother’s last name (maiden) Stark & birth father as R.M Johnson- Baby Girl Johnson.
45. Vikesrad :looking for my son that was stolen from me by my ex girlfriend and told the hospilal that she did not know who the father was he was born on the 21st of nov. in 1996 at 11:36 pm in the city of orange california at uci medical center any info would be great!
46. Carolyn122560 :Born 12/25/1960 to Evelyn Singer‚ approx age 17. Born at St. Lukes Hospital in San Francisco. I am now in Nebraska. Would love to know anything.
47. Sierra2423 :Was born on July 4th 1970 @ Queen of Angels Hospital in Los Angeles. Possible birthname is Roberta Petta. Possible mothers name is Monica Petta My biological mother was going to school in California, but was originally I believe from the state of Washington. My mother and a friend of hers traveled to Hawaii for a vacation. That is where she met my father who was in the military. My mother and her friend returned back to California and she found out she was pregnant. Ironically her friend who met someone as well was pregnant also. Myself and the other baby were given up for adoption we were both born within weeks of each other. I think my mother contacted my biological father when she found out she was pregnant. I believe my mother returned to Washington after I was born. She had a younger brother and my Grandparents were in there 40’s
48. Bdraco2 :i am searching for my half sister born around may 20 1986 in san diego county born monica mccoy. I f you have any information please contact me
49. Tonipereyra :I love you! You were born on December 31st, 1965 at 11:33pm. Your adoptive parents were the DeBarr’s from Santa Barbara, Ca. I’m trying to find you.
50. Dizkneefrk :You were born Michael Lee Snodgrass, August 20th 1977 at St Joseph’s hospital in Orange Ca. Given up through Childrens Home Society in Long Beach/Orange when you were 9 months old. You have 1 half brother from your mom’s side of the family. The most important things is I Love You very much
Customer service on here is second to none!