California Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in California? Or are you searching for someone born in California? Adopted.com is proud to offer a California state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From San Diego to Sacramento and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adoptees born in California only have access to their amended birth certificate, as California state adoption records have been sealed since 1935. Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records from California, including an original birth certificate, can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within California
31. Ilovehim :your name at brith was joseph vandell camp you was bron at kasier hosp and weight was 10lbs 1oz by a c-section your brith day is 10-22-73 i gave you a bible when you was bron with a note in the back of it .
32. Jeffknox :Cauc,male,born 10666 @Samuel E. Merritt Hosp. Oakland,Calif. Adopted by James & Patt Knox
33. Joolsjew :DOB: 12-10-1967 Name given @ birth by adopted parents’ JULIE ANN EDWARDS Hospital: at the time was named St. Cedars of Lebanon in Los Angeles, California. Since then the name change of hospital took place in 1972? and that name is St. Cedar Sinai in Los Angeles, California. Birth Parents’ names: UNKNOWN Adopted parents’ names are: Carol Jean Edwards (maiden name is Carol Jean Phippen) and James Howard Edwards. I was adopted at two days old and born and raised in San Bernardino, CA. The only physical characteristics known about my birth mother is that she was 5’4"-freckled-w/strawberry long blonde hair-blue eyes- and had a bubbly personality. Birth father was noted as 6’0"? with dark hair and light eyes of european descent. I have had conflicting information stating whether the adoption took place through the LDS Social Services or San Bernardino/Los Angeles County Social Services? Looks as thought the signed physicians name on the birth certificate that only states Mother of Child and Father of Child (in which case is my adopted parents’) his name was D.Laurence?
34. Denisemartin76 :irene raskolnikov ross‚ alexander sasha raskolnikov ross‚ vadim raskolnikov‚ jim raskin. I am looking for my son‚ Alexander Raskolnikov Ross.
35. Patt_e7 :POB- SF General Hospital, Both parents are irish,Mothers age @birth=30 (Height aprox. 5’6) possibly a nurse, Fathers age @birth=32 (Height aprox. 5’9).
36. Jbean :Looking for birth parents‚ Baby girl‚ born in Los Angeles‚ CA at Queen of Angeles. November 26‚ 1980. Mother was at St. Annes before my birth. Believe father went to UC Davis to become a Vet. please contact me if you have any information....
37. Annemarieb28 :09-28-68 LA CA I have always loved you in my heart I would like to met you in person. I understand the best I can the decision you made years ago. I have had a good life. Now I would like to complete it by us meeting.
38. Dedesanderson :Her birth given name was Sondra Sanderson. She was born in Riverside General Hospital in Riverside Ca. Her birthday is April 21 1990. I miss her so much‚ I just want her to know I never stopped loving her. Her family misses her so much. Now that she is 18 I hope to get in contact with her. Thank you and God Bless Jacquelyn Roberson
39. Ceasesmith :Born l964‚ Los Angeles‚ CA area. My son.
40. Tmarieayala :Paul Beck Grabowski‚ born July 25 1989 in Los Angeles California. I am the biological aunt looking for my nephew‚ adopted by the Grabowski’s at birth. Please contact me.
Customer service on here is second to none!