California Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in California? Or are you searching for someone born in California? Adopted.com is proud to offer a California state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From San Diego to Sacramento and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adoptees born in California only have access to their amended birth certificate, as California state adoption records have been sealed since 1935. Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records from California, including an original birth certificate, can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within California
21. DFitz :Mothers Name is Duron Ferrier. Possible married to a Harold Braden. When you were born she lived Lived on 3rd st in long beach ‚ ca. Duron’s Mothers name is Marrion. Was adopted because Duron was too young (15) . Farther David Vernon Fitzgibbons‚ used the nick name of Butch‚ & Schmidt for a last name at that time. Lived at 309 orizaba ave‚ long beach‚ ca. Age 16 at time of birth. Parents Dorothy & Ken Holly. Interested in knowing you‚ if you are lookng for me and know that you are adopted. Will answer any questions? please contact me. Sincerely‚ David
22. Akoligian :looking for my birth mother
23. Chelena :Born 7-29‚ 60. Adopted Name Vanessa K Smith. Baptized church of Loredo . One picture was given to Gracie after I went with the Smiths. Want to learn medical history. Anything beyond and above that would be a bonus. Married now.
24. Rollin20s :My birth mothers brother adopted me Jimmie e. Jordan adoptive mother mary m. Jordan‚ i was adopted as far as i know at birth‚ born at compton hospital‚ L.A County and lived in Lynnwood California on platt ave. We haven’t seen or heard from her since. her name Sandra Lee Jordan i saw a picture of her along time ago and i look just like her‚ she had more children‚ i would like to get ahold of also‚ but i have no idea what there names are‚ as far as i know they could have been adopted to. Long Beach California was the last known place of residence of Sandra‚ Sandra Lee Jordan if thats still her name was born in Canyon Ville OR. Born 8/23/53 she would be around 54 years of age‚ the only sister i know is Jimm and mary’s child Jan Jordan as my sister...... if anyone has any information of any persons listed other then Jim‚ Mary and Jan please contact
25. Ladynia1 :I was born at SAN FRANCISCO hospital and the DEPT OF SAN FRANCISCO of PUBLIC WELFARE ( welfare officer: FRANK ALLEN Child-welfare worker -1680 mission street) was in control of my adoption. Richard Lyons represented my adopted parents. my message: I don’t know where to start. I was adopted by a family that I’m sure thought they could accept me as there own but as time went on they could not. I have been alone for a long time with no family even though I lived with one. I don’t want to ask why we were not together but I want to see who I am and just put a face in my mind of who you are. If things work out and we feel that we want to continue a relationship then I would LOVE to. I never had a mother and I so want one now.
26. Reh182 :Born May 25 1942 Oakland California Father: Melvin E Douglas Mother: Ruthe ??? Adopted 1944 from Childrens Home Society
27. Vburton :born in San Jose @ San Jose Hopital, 675 E Santa Clara private adoption through OB name on paperwork is Baby Girl Allen
28. Hdoornbos :I was born Pamela Kay Morton in San Fransisco‚ California on May 26th‚ 1965 and I am trying to find my birth family. I was adopted by Canadians. If you have any information‚ please email me.
29. JacquelynSmith :I am very interested in leaning more and how exciting it would be if it turned out to be this easy to find you
30. JacquelynSmith :My name is Jackelyn Corona and was also known as J. Mayhew‚ and Smith ( mybirth name ) I dont remember the exact month my son was born but I am interested in finding him and hoping to find him befor I pass this world. My son was born in the state of calif. and in the Pomona Valley Hosp. on or about the year of 68 or 69 I know he had problems with asthama when he was young and I had to go to county adoption agency to answer questions about family health and issues that could affect his future‚ however I do not know the out come of what happend from there. I believe he was adopted from the LA county in Calif. but again Im not for sure of the exact facilitiy. I would like him to know that he has extended family who is also very interested in knowing him and how he is doing. Please feel free to contact us any time Fathers name are with the initials of P.R
Customer service on here is second to none!