California Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in California? Or are you searching for someone born in California? Adopted.com is proud to offer a California state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From San Diego to Sacramento and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adoptees born in California only have access to their amended birth certificate, as California state adoption records have been sealed since 1935. Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records from California, including an original birth certificate, can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within California
11. CherylHolmes :I have found birth mother she has passed away and some 1/2 sister and brothers I have talked to. Mother name Elizabeth Garner‚ Ashman‚ Maly She passed away in 1982 in mi. She lived in Santee **. when she found out she was going to have me. I believe My Fathers name might be Richard DuDek not sure about spelling of name. or if that was it. maybe in the service. A stan Collier down in southern **. I need medical info.
12. Juliettesong :I am searching for my half-sister‚ Connie Cook of Santa Ana‚ California. She was adopted by Mr. & Mrs. William Cox of Santa Ana‚ California after her birth‚ August 9‚ 1958. Connie was born to my mom‚ Karen‚ in California‚ in a hospital in Santa Ana. Connie is/was married with 4 children and attempted to find mom in 2005. Mom gave information to an investigator regarding her health history and the name of Connie’s birth father‚ who is from Ohio. Mom was not willing to contact Connie due to her overwhelming responsibilities of caring for my father‚ who had many health problems and was dying. Mom knows that I am curious to know my sister and that I will attempt to find my sister in the future. Connie also has a half-brother‚ 2 years younger than myself. I was born in 1959 and he in 1961. He would also like to have a relationship with Connie. I hope she finds this website. I found it as I have searched the Internet many a night trying to find any information about her. Thank you!
13. Lindawhite :Born 8/6/65 @ Kaiser hospital on sunset mother last name grant age at the time of birth 28 years old mothers birth place new jersey fathers birthplace texas mother and father both nurse assistants at kaiser hospital where i was born. My birth name was esther lenora grant
14. Chadsell :mother stayed @ booth memorial home in oakland, **. daughter born march 11, 1977 @ merritt hospital. social worker involved was donna parsons of alameda county social services.
15. Ninaslegecy :My birth place is Torrence Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles California. My name is Nina Rochelle Burgos. I’ve been looking for Violet Burgos my mother ever sense the day los Angeles County social services took me from her. My social workers name was Gene Hall. I lived with the Evens Family. Then Debbie and Richard Ramerez and thier son Paul. They changed my name to Nina Nicole Ramerez I was about five years old. After about a year i was back in the system. Only to be blesses with Margaret D. Walker who adopted me as a single parent in Oct. 1986. My name was changed to Rochelle Elizabeth Walker. I’m 30 now. Have two beautiful children of my own. And only she can fill this whole in my heart. I live in the Bay Area. Hayward Ca. Violet Burgos here I am what’s taking you so long.... not even time can seperate us.
16. Babyboyakins :My birth mothers last name was Akins, she was 19, a waitress, irish, and had a trick knee. My birth father was German, 24 and worked @ a florist. I was born Oct 3rd, 1968 in Pomona Ca. (Los Angeles County) and was in the hospital for 3 months before I was released to my adopted parents. I don’t know why.
17. Secretnana :I am looking for my nephew, born Stephen Henry Carroll. He was born Sept. 7,1966 in Orange County Ca. @ Grossmont Hospital. He was in foster care from 18mo to approx 4&1/2-5 yrs of age when he was adopted by his foster parents. My sister, his mother, Judy Ann Carroll, passed away Feb.12,1981. I would like for my Mother to see him, she is 72 yrs old. I was a little girl when my sister had Stephen and I cherished him greatly. I tried very hard to take care of him while my Mother worked to take care of us all. It was very difficult times with painful outcomes. Want to know he had a good life.
18. Calex50 :Not sure of name used‚ Mother name is Judy Stalter from Iowa. Child born in 1962 in California. Father is William (Ronald) Alexander‚ dob 11/8/43. Mother was 16 at time of birth with a DOB of 8/8/46. This child has 2 sisters and 1 brother from the same biological parents. May have been born in the Sacramento area. Mother may have used last name of Vanderlinden.
19. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
20. Shar-Dey :I was born at March Air Force Base which was located in Riverside, CA @ 10:54 in the morning.
Customer service on here is second to none!