Members Currently Searching Within Serbia
1. Ivce :My story is very strange. I am looking for my son who we didn’t give up for adoption!!!!! in serbia‚there is ’baby scandal’ ‚ over a 3000 parents suspect that their children were stolen.in this case are involved doctors‚hospital personnel. staf and police. they said to me that my child was died. i wanted to see my child-they didn’t let me. i wanted to bury him-they didn’t let me. i didn’t get any certificate that the birth took place in that hospital!!! just to know‚ many of this parents have found their stolen children. Children think they were adopted or don’t know anything. So‚PLEASE anyone who was adopted 1981‚ or suspects in it-give me a call. I now have 2 more kids age 20‚21 who are also looking for their older brother.He could be in any country...probably don’t have birth certificate and adoption records or it’s fake.
2. Jelenamlad :Looking for son‚born 1975 in Serbia.If someone is adopted in mysterius circunstances in Serbia that year‚please contac me
3. Dragan_dok :My gradmother gave birth to a boy on 18th of october‚ 1965 at 1.50 am in the hospital of Zemun‚ Serbia. After one day the hospital told her‚ that the newborn died. She never saw the body‚ or got a certificate of death. At this time there were many newborns sold to rich families. Also abroad. It is her wish to find her son‚ or at least to know if he’s doing fine. We already hired a detective a few years ago‚ but the archive of the hospital denied to let us have a look in the archive. So I am living in Vienna‚ Austria and trying to find my grandmothers son‚ my uncle.
4. Dzemila :Hello, I m searching for my brother . It was a bogate situation i ed Yugoslavia,doctors and medical personal was solding babies and teling the parents that baby was dead,without any paper or prof. Parentz was not able to even see the baby or to make them a grave,they just kick the mother from hospital and there’s is more then 100 thousand cases like this-you can make research on google to find out more. There is many web sites ppl trying to find their siblings. I know my brother was sold 99% someone, he was born at home in village Teocak /Snijeznica BiH and he got sick when he was 3 months old, since the nearest hospital was in Lopare (closest village) from there they have send the baby to Belgrade ,J m not 100% sure which hospital but as I know there is only one which was working and taking care on babies. His name was Hasib Nukic. I have two more brothers if you need pictures to match as I believe he would look similar to one of them ,since both are different on kind way. Sory on my bad English. Thank you in advance God bless you
5. Djorgo :I am looking for my aunt, who was stolen at birth from my grandparents in Niš, Serbia, at birth. She was born with beautiful dark hair and named Magdalena Djorgoska at birth. If you think you might be a match, please message me.
Customer service on here is second to none!